ACHIEVERS OF MIND POWER WORKSHOPS



 
Hemant Chandna       
Achievement: Memorized all districts of every State of INDIA
Class & School:   11th MASD PUBLIC SCHOOL PANIPAT

Feed back: My greatest weakness was memorizing but when Mr. Virender Mehta called me the star of mind power workshop, I couldn’t believe my ears! I didn’t know I had such potential in me but now I have actually known myself. I am thankful to God to make me meet with Mr. Mehta. Now I strongly believe that impossible itself says I am possible. Need is to get that alchemist who has ability to turn you in to gold. And I am fortunate enough to be a part of mind power workshop.

Sahil Aggarwal
Achievement: Recalled squares with in fraction of a second  
Class & School:   10TH SDVM PUBLIC SCHOOL PANIPAT
Feed back: My friends now call me moving calculator and my parents feel extreme proud on me. I can recall square of any number with in fractions of second. The memory techniques of Mr. Mehta have helped me to turn my dreams into reality. I owe my success to dear sir.

Sakshi Bhatia
Achievement: Memorized all elements of Periodic table with atomic numbers in Chemistry
Class & School:   10TH SDVM SCHOOL PANIPAT
Feed back: I always wanted to be successful in my life but I was clueless about the way by which I can achieve success but after joining Mind Power workshop, I have come to know what to be in my life. I have memorized every element with its atomic number, and I am very sure that I can memorize anything with these memory methods.



Sanya Dhingra
Achievement: Recalled cube of any given number in fraction of a second  
Class & School:   10TH SDVM SCHOOL PANIPAT
Feed back: Maths was always an extreme tough subject for me but to everybody’s surprise I have started loving the subject and all credit goes to Mehta sir. I felt so much motivated that I memorized all cubes and my recalling speed was simply amazing! I have resumed my confidence in my abilities and I would suggest every one to attend mind power workshop.


Nishta Juneja
Achievement: Enriched her vocabulary
Course & College:   C.S, COMMERCE POINT PANIPAT
Feed back: I today laugh at myself when I think about my school days when I was regularly scolded by my teachers for having weak vocabulary and now, under the guidance of Mr. Virender Mehta, I have changed my greatest weakness into greatest strength.



Misha Gupta
Achievement: Recalled Squares with in fraction of a second  
Course & College:   B.Tech (Final) SDIIM ISRANA PANIPAT

Feed back: I always wanted to use my potential but I did not know how to turn my dreams into reality. The day I came to know about this workshop, I didn’t think twice before joining it. And now, I have become an inspiration for others. This workshop has changed my life for ever. I thank my stars for having joined this Mind Power Workshop.


KAMAKSHA
Achievement: Memorized difficult spellings with ease 
Class & School:   4th, SAINT MARY CONVENT SCHOOL PANIPAT
Feed back: Cramming spellings was the thing that I had never dreamt about. My teacher  would always scold me for weak spellings after attending  Mind Power Workshop, I felt dynamically empowered & I created wonder for myself by memorizing spellings of difficult words, Now, I have started loving the words which are difficult.



Shweta
Achievement: Achieved phenominal memorizing skills to learn academics
Class & School: 10th, SDVM school Panipat (HRY)
Feedback: This is really very good workshop. I feel overnight transformation in my abilities and intelligence from the time I joined this memory workshop. My mentor, Mr. Mehta guides me and has helped me in achieving seemingly impossible. I want to give thanks to my mentor.



Jatin

Achievement: Achieved trained memory to recall random objects
Class & School: 6th, SDVM school Panipat (HRY)
Feedback: I feel very good. I feel I am becoming intelligent.  My parents are very happy about my improvement.This workshop is really very result oriented. I learnt many smart ways to memorize every thing from the workshop.




 
- MEMORY GENIUS Virender Mehta | How to improve Memory Power & Empowering Human Minds